notes: makes you stronger: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger; so true yet so false. I play with this thought way more than its considered normal. Life happe...
While my highly intoxicated mind tries to juggle my real life thoughts with my life long dream of being married to will-I-am; I'm yet to decide why in the hell I chose to write at this hour of the night! I see double, legit double! It could be cause I pulled my contacts out after 14 hours or cause I guzzled a few doubles of crown royale. That's a debate that will carry on for about a few more decades! Any who, These past few months won an Oscar and about three Grammys on the category of " kita's worst losses ever!! " ( all my American friends find it excruciatingly impossible to call me "mikita" hence, kita!) Apart from losing the best person I knew to exist; my grand father late Mr. Nepal Man Singh Pradhan, I sorta felt like I lost a part of who I was. Mind you, I was the second kid in my class who ever got glasses and mind you those glasses were pink plastic with the string thingy that screamed social suicide. Point being, it is not new for me to sta...
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger; so true yet so false. I play with this thought way more than its considered normal. Life happens in everyone's life and not two people react to an incident the same way. It is only ideal to learn from your mistakes and carry on, trying not to make any of those mistakes but how many of us do it? Its one of those things that is so easy to preach but excruciatingly hard to practice. The truth is that the thought might not even apply to all situations. Sometimes things go wrong even if you have given your all and have tried hard to come with perfect results. You cry and moan and look for the spot where you made the doo doo so that you can fix it but you have to understand that ITS NOT ALWAYS YOUR FAULT. All I can say from my personal experience is screaming and crying and just laying there taking up space without doing anything does help soothe for the time being but in the long run, you gotta take charge and spit in the face of time. You g...
2015 took away a lot of things from me; my grandmother passed away and I didn't get a good bye, my home got hit with a massive earthquake and took away a lot of things that reminded me of "home" and a little piece of my soul kept on slipping away a bit at a time. Now, you might think this is about to be a whole debacle of sad stories that will compel you to get a box of tissues and a pint of ice cream and just compare your losses with mine but that is definitely not the case. Every morning, I still wake up to my mother blowing up my phone on skype and giving me hell over the tattoo I got last year and then I point out something worse my brother did and she gets off my case and believe it or not, that is about one of the biggest things that I look forward to when I go to bed. Life as I planned is definitely not the one I'm living right now. I am a terrible driver, have the hardest time with deadlines, I drink and sometimes I have a hard time shutting up when I'm re...
Comments
Post a Comment