Fight back!!

So many times in the past few years, I have woken up feeling more tired than before I went to bed. I have felt like I lost the will to live, to smile, to be me. I have over thought the texts I sent, the things I said, the decisions I made and I have cursed myself out, blaming myself for every bad thing that happened to me. I was right in doing so in so many situations but there were so many things my heart knew was out of my control. I still hated myself for not having things under control. That is what DEPRESSION feels like. When you hate to do things and hate yourself for not wanting to do things. 
I remember being the person that people came to when they were sad, I remember being there for them and telling them it was going to be okay but then nothing irritated me more that when people said it was going to be okay. I remember watching greys anatomy all night and crying because that is what my heart felt like. Eventually I worked to a point where I started appreciating what I had and rationalizing why what happened to me happened. And now I look back and smile because I beat depression. Point being: don't be ashamed, don't hide your feelings, talk about it, sort it out. Life is too short to live with the shades of depression on. BREAK FREE! Only you can do it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little love from Kita!

makes you stronger

Mirror mirror on the wall!